The Morro Castle, also known as Morro Castle, is the symbol along with the Capitol and the Giraldilla of Havana, drawn by the engineer Juan Bautista Antonelli in 1585, its strategic position on a hill was recognized almost as soon as the port of Havana began to acquire the strategic importance it had in the colony. In the 90s he worked in the rescue and preservation of the system of fortifications of the city, passing these to perform new functions. Morro castle maintains an active life since then, their classrooms function as gallery spaces and a lively cultural life continues. Turn two restaurants (The Twelve Apostles and La Divina Pastora) and bar are housed in their old batteries with extraordinary panoramas of the Havana coastline.

FaLang translation system by Faboba